Before you start playing for real money, we have outlined some of the tips and strategies which apply to both beginners and professional roulette players. We, however, need you to keep in mind that roulette is a game of chance and as such, your winning depends on luck. It is also important to note that the house advantage varies depending on the roulette variant.
You can implement different roulette strategies, but you are not guaranteed to win every time. What we aim to do by providing these tips and strategies is to help you increase your winning chances and help you choose bets with the best odds to win.
|Online roulette tips
Here are a few tips for both beginners and professional online roulette Kenyan players
- Start with the free online roulette before wagering for real money
- Don’t let the word ‘odds’ fool you since most European roulette games offer the same winning chances and there are no special roulette games that give you more opportunity to win than others.
- Match the maximum and the minimum bets with your bankroll and never wager more than you can afford to lose. Always start with the smallest limits.
- Learn to define your bankroll before you start wagering and stick to that amount set regardless of what happens at the table.
- Avoid the American roulette wheel since the house edge is double the European roulette.
- The best way to win and reduce the risk of losing money is by focusing on the outside bets. These do not offer lucrative wins but they offer higher chances to win. For example, an outside bet such as an odd/even bet pays 1:1 and gives you a 50% chance to win every bet you place
Online roulette strategies
These are more advanced strategies to help you win and since we want this guide to cater not only to seasoned online roulette players but also to beginners, we will keep these strategies simple.
This is one of the most popular betting systems mostly because it is the easiest. This system is based on the concept that if you win, you should bet the same amount again and every time you lose, you should repeat the same bet, this time doubling the bet amount.
The idea behind this strategy is that you will break even and recoup all your losses as soon as you win just one bet.
This strategy uses the Fibonacci sequence 0,1,2,2,3,5,8,13,21,34. After a win, move 2 numbers to the left and after every loss, move 1 number to the right.
This is a more moderate version of the Martingale and it limits the potential high losses which can be incurred when using the Martingale. In this case, after every loss, increase your next bet by one unit and after every win, decrease your next bet by one unit.
This is another easier strategy that helps you take advantage of winning streaks while minimizing your losses. After choosing a base betting unit, start by betting one unit and after every win, double your next bet. After every loss, bet the same amount and if you win or lose three consecutive spins in a row, get back to the beginning.
With this strategy, start by writing down a simple number sequence like 1-2-3 and for each spin, bet the sum of the first and last number of the sequence. After a win, cross the numbers off the list and after every loss, add the amount you just wagered to the end of the sequence.