Guns N’ Roses is an animated video slot based on a popular rock band from the 1980s and 90s. The slot features 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. It is a tribute to all band lovers bringing pop culture and spirit right into the comfort of your house in this immersive, entertaining and innovative slot. Punters can play from as low as $0.2 to $200. With an RTP of 96.98%- which is higher than the standard- punters can get rewarded up to 2000x their initial bet. The slot boasts numerous bonus symbols. Read on for more juice.
Guns N’ Roses Slot Review
About Guns N’ Roses Slot
How to Play Guns N’ Roses
Before you hit the spin button and begin your party, you might want to regulate the amount of cash you could win. Bankroll management is your only strategy. Here are buttons available on your screen;
Spin: The spin button sets the reels in motion. Press it after you are done adjusting your game settings.
Max Bet: Press the button to play for the highest possible stake in the slot.
Coin value: Press +/- to increase or reduce the coin denomination.
Autospin: Press the button to set the number of rounds you wish to play back to back.
To win, you ought to match 3 or more similar symbols on the same payline.
All 20 paylines are active for every round.
Guns N' Roses Symbols, Paylines and Payouts
Guns N’ Roses feature most symbols from the band and Ace through to 10 card symbols. The symbols include Slash, Duff, the cover of Use your illusion album, Axl Rose, and the cover of the Lies album. Axl, the lead singer, is the highest paying symbol, while jack and 10 are the least paying symbols. You can win with 3 symbols across a payline or 5, which are worth more. Here’s a payout table;
|Cover( Use your Illusion)||150||50||15|
All the card symbols have their edges decorated with beautiful red roses.
Wilds: The wild is the band logo symbol that represents the expanding wilds. The wilds can fill the entire grid or the reels to increase your chances of winning. They substitute symbols to complete winning combos.
- Legend Spins: May appear randomly during the base game to trigger re-spins with stacked wilds. Usually, you get rewarded with 3 re-spins. During the first, reel 3 gets filled with stacked wilds, reels 1 and 5 during the 2nr re-spin, and reels 2 & 4 during the last.
- Solo Multipliers: You get rewarded with multipliers between 4xs to 10x randomly during the main game.
- Overlay wilds (Appetite for destruction): The cross-shaped symbol can appear randomly on any of the 3 locations on the grid and substitute other symbols to increase your winning chances.
Bonus Wheel: The wheel is the scatter for the game. Spin the wheel to get either of the following rewards;
- Coin win: Reward the revealed coin value.
- Crowd pleaser: You select between 3 free spins and coin wins. The bonus rounds come with 3 different levels, each with mouthwatering prizes. You, however, need enough coins to unlock each level. Get to the third and win up to 800 coins.
- Encore free spins: During the bonus round, punters get 10 free spins with one band member acting as the stacked symbol during all free spins.
Guns N’ Roses Theme, Design and Sound
The slot is a musical-themed slot based on the popular pop culture band Guns N’ Roses. The slot is all about music and rock fans which are vividly depicted in the design and soundtrack. As a band fan, you get to choose one of the five selected songs to play in the background as you play. The grid is set against what seems to be a concert stadium, and fans who animate during the gameplay are visible at the bottom. You can hear them cheering every time you win or trigger a bonus symbol.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I play on my mobile?
Can I play for free?
Can I get free spins?
Does the slot have a multiplier?
What is the RTP of the Guns N' Roses slot?
Top Online Slots Reviews
- Aloha! Cluster
- Arabian Nights
- Arcane Reel Chaos
- Archangels: Salvation
- Asgardian Stones
- Berry Burst MAX
- Egyptian Heroes
- Elements the Awakening
- Emoji Planet
- Blood Suckers II
- Blood Suckers
- Bollywood Story
- Book of Dead
- Butterfly Staxx
- Cash Noire
- Cash O Matic
- Extra Cash
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Finn’s Golden Tavern
- Fire Joker
- Dr. Jekyll
- Fortune Rangers
- Fortune Coin
- Divine Fortune
- Disco Danny
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Double Stacks
- Dracula’s Slot
- Fruit Shop
- Guns N’ Roses
- Kings of Cash
- Coin of Egypt
- Dragon Drop
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem
- East Sea Dragon King
- Grand Spinn
- Wazdan Fruit Mania
- Fortune Girl